Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

John Nasruddin owes me $250,000 that he has defrauded from me personally as well.He defaulted on a business transaction in Springfield IL to purchase a Golds Gym.

He stole the money directly in front of the federal bankruptcy court and lawyers, submitted false personal financial statements and false proof of funds. He knows that under a certain dollar amount wont be prosecuted criminally and that the FBI only investigates over a certain dollar amount. He took the money and never purchased the facility. His picture is below and has 20 aliases.

Him and all of his companies are shell corporations.This man should be in prison!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "theft " of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250000. Yo Frenzy Inc needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Yo Frenzy Inc.

Had an Experience with Yo Frenzy Inc?

Comments